Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

SLJ Paying it Forward

If I could give those poor people something I would give them a lot of money. I would also give them some clothes and some food and some water. For the children I will give them warm soft clothes and shoes to cover their feet. For the parents I would give them some money and some food and water, I would also give them 10 million dollars to make a living. The last thing I would give all of them is A good home to sleep in and I would give them a puppy so they can play with so they can all share the dog and grow up with the dog and be happy. Oh and I would also give them some stuff animals to hug and cuddle.  That is all the things I would give to those people in need. If  I could give them a memory of me I would give them a camera take a lot of Pictures and I would give them a family portrait. I would also give them a car so they can go for a drive as a family

1 comment:

  1. Mālō e lelei Christina!

    Thanks for participating in this Summer Learning Journey activity with me and the rest of your class. How did you find it?

    I really appreciate all of the things you'd like to give to a family in need from the 1930's— I especially like the idea of giving them a puppy to keep them happy and safe, I even like the idea of stuffed animals for them to hug. Sometimes all we really need is a hug! If you were them, how would you spend 10 million dollars?

    Keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading more when the SLJ kicks off on the 17th (that's only 3 days away... eeek!)

    Kia kaha and have a great day!

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about